The minimum requirements for admission are:
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree of at least Honours (Distinction) or equivalent
qualifications (e.g. Second Class Upper Honours) from a recognised university.
- Graduates with a passion for interdisciplinary research in science, engineering,
computing and related aspects of medicine.
- Good GRE scores for applicants with grades from overseas universities.
- Good TOEFL or IELTS scores for applicants whose native language or medium of
undergraduate instruction is not in English.
- For more details on minimum academic requirements for admission, please visit here.
- Priority assessment will be given to applicants who upload a short introductory video of
themselves during online applications.
Applicants are evaluated holistically based on academic results, research/work experiences, research proposal and other research/academic merits such as peer-reviewed publications. Satisfying minimal standards does not guarantee admission since the number of qualified applicants far exceeds the number of places available. Many well-qualified applicants cannot be accommodated as selection is highly competitive.
Note: The eligibility criteria listed are not exhaustive. Additional selection criteria may be included based on prevailing policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.